As we recovered from our African safari we had a couple of snow days. We stayed inside for most of the duration except for O’Neill who was out and about the whole time; I needed a tracker on him. Sweet Becker made a I ❤️ U in the snow. We played some games and I tried to attemp a puzzle but didn’t get very far.
This special girl got braces!!! She was asking and asking about when she was going to get them. So we made an appointment and the doctor showed us she was accurate and needed to fix her bite before the bottom braces can even be applied. Big girl here she is!
Mall scavenger hunt! What a classic
O’Neill went hunting with JZ in Freer. O’Neill shot 2 white tail deers. According to O’Neill JZ missed twice. OZ shot a Javalina and skeet.
O’Neill also took an entry flying lesson to see if he’s ready to make the commitment to get his pilot’s license - it’s a long road.
We have a PENGUIN AWARD winner!!! This is the most prestigious award that St John’s gives. They give two awards per semester. The speech her teacher gave was one of the best things I’ve ever heard- so glad we videos it. Congratulations Rebecca!!
Junior Symphony Ball - for her second year in a row she shined at the dance with every Dallas high school invited to purchase a ticket. I only have just a couple of photos! I don’t like how they use real cameras bc I never can get copies of the pics! Her group of friends had pre pre party, a pre party, bus ride and the actually party and of course the after party and a sleepover. Whew… work hard and play hard!


























No comments:
Post a Comment